LVI University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Printing the JC Work In Progress Report - WIDE FORMAT

3 posters

Go down

Printing the JC Work In Progress Report - WIDE FORMAT Empty Printing the JC Work In Progress Report - WIDE FORMAT

Post  pscopa Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 pm

The JC Work In Progress Wide Format Report always prints in portrait instead of landscape even if the properties are changed in the print properties.

How can I print in landscape as this report is best viewed in landscape format?

Thanks

pscopa

Back to top Go down

Printing the JC Work In Progress Report - WIDE FORMAT Empty Printing

Post  NMaldonado Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:47 pm

After researching the issue we had to put a call out to VP to see why the printer settings are not saving correctly. Thank for your post and I will update it as soon as VP gets back to us! I appreciate your pateince. Very Happy

NMaldonado

Back to top Go down

Printing the JC Work In Progress Report - WIDE FORMAT Empty Printing

Post  bmcnamara Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:36 pm

It looks like everything is tied to the default printer on the system of the user. As long as the printer you wish to use is your default printer then the report will come out fine. However, if you change the printer for any reason, thats when everything gets screwed up. Even if you switch back to the default printer viewpoint will keep the screwed up settings. The only way to get back to the correct wide format is to close out of viewpoint and re-start the program. Its a little bizzare, but easy to deal with as long as you don't change printers.

bmcnamara

Back to top Go down

Printing the JC Work In Progress Report - WIDE FORMAT Empty Re: Printing the JC Work In Progress Report - WIDE FORMAT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down